Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tagging Files based on File Names
nickcolorado
Hi,
I am wondering if there is a way I can tag all files with the a particular pattern in their name with a a particular metadata value. For example, when metatagger runs, if the file name starts with "article_retirement" then set the content type metadata field to "Retirement Article". Does anyone know how I can do this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
There are a few ways to do it - it is very easy in MetaTagger 4.0 with filter- regex for Content Processors.
nickcolorado
Thanks for the response. However, I find the documentation lacking in how I would achieve my goal in tagging all files with a particular string in the filename with a particular metatagger value. Does anyone have any examples or more information on how I can achieve this? Thanks so much!