Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Not able to mount Y drive
Sid1
Hi,
I justed finished installing TS 6.1, but unable to mount the content store drive (Y). In the Windows 'Services' section, if I try to start the IW TeamSite, it gives me the following error :
'Windows could not start the Interwoven TeamSite on Local Computer. For more information, review the System Event Log. If this is a non-Microsoft service, contact the service vendor, and refer to service-specific error code 1067.'
The system even logs are empty.
Any idea what the error is ?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Check the iwserver.log - I believe 1067 is an indication that your license key is invalid (or missing) - my guess is that you need to [re]-generate a license key for this server machine.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com