Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.1 & Content Block
awgolk
Has anyone else had an issue using 6.1 and trying to put a <form> tag inside the Visual Format Editor? Anytime I do this it allows me to save and generate, but if I go back to edit the file again it throws JavaScript errors and does not pull up the template.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
This is a known issue. See
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=52786
for more information.
Basically, the problem is that you're trying to embed a form (the data you've put into the VF field) within a form (the data capture form). This is a violation of the HTML standard. I think Interwoven is working on it, but it's not a simple problem to solve.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K