Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow Tab, View by Task?!
AmyRush
So... on the workflow tab - TS6.1 / W2k - It seems that Authors can only view by task... is that true?! Does anyone know how I can change that (quick)? In my org we have TONS of jobs and they are all group tasks... SO... any advice would be spectacular!
Cheers!
ABR
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Are you in CCPRO or CCSTD?
In CCSTD, authors have two options in the Tasks module. They can see "My Tasks" (those which they own) or "Group Tasks" (group tasks they are eligible to take ownership of).
I don't recall the behaviour in CCPRO for authors (our authors only use CCSTD, so if I'm logging in as an author to test something, it's going to be in CCSTD) right off the top of my head, but I would expect something similar.