TS 6.1 SP1, TST 6
We have made copies of the solutions workflows and their related cfg and properties files, edited them as needed, and have been using them and experienced no issues prior to upgrading to 6.1 SP1.
After our upgrade to TS6.1 SP1, we are seeing strange behavior once we hit the workflow instantiation screen and are using our customized copies of the solutions workflows.
After several debugging techniques to narrow the issue down, I may have found the culprit but wanted to pose the question to the group (as I didn't find any info in the FM). At the start of the solutions workflow .properties file, there is an ident statement such as:
#ident "IWID:src/wft/solutions/configurable_default_submit.properties:f47d0530352fbcb763b782c5da347ddd:..............................."
Has someone broken down what each section of this ident value is for? Specifically I'm looking at the character set after the file name and before the group of periods. What is it's purpose? I believe this is referenced when loaded by the TeamSite:JavaResouceBundle but have yet to decipher it's meaning. Is it meant to simply be a unique identifier among properties files?
Any and all help is much appreciated.
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov