Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy install order
brocktune
I'm currently installing one base OpenDeploy instance and one receiver. I believe the oder of installing ( CSF, Admin, Base ) is important, is this true? This installation is on a Windows 2k server. If the installation is not done in this order what steps should be taken to get things working properly?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If I read the instructions correctly in the Installation guide - it doesn't matter what order you install them in, but rather what order they are invoked in. I.e. - make sere the CSF is running before the Admin server is brought up and you probably want to do both of those before you bring up the OD Base Server.
If things aren't working - try stopping all the associated services and re-starting them in that order and see if it fixes the problem.
If not - I'd suggest you contact Support.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Right, the CSF access service needs to be up for the OD admin server to connect to it.
The OD base servers and receivers can start before or after. The one thing to keep in mind, however, is when logging into the UI, the OD server you select in the login screen must already be up and running.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com