I have an installation script that needs to copy some files from a directory under iw-home where I have all my templates to various branches based on a config file. The problem I'm running into is that this command:
xcopy
\WebApps\Internal\Interwoven\TeamSite\tools\templatedata\knowledge_management Y:\default\main\Intranet\TSG\WORKAREA\test\templatedata /e /c /y
is copying the contents of knowledge_management, but not knowledge_management itself. I've messed around with the options a bit and can't get it to do what I want. I don't want to copy the entire contents of templatedata because not all categories are valid in all branches.
I then decided that I probably ought to be kind and make it platform independent anyway, so I went off in seach of a CPAN module that would help out. All I can find that seems in the ballpark of what I want is File::Copy, but it doesn't do anything other than single files. I don't really want to have to code the directory structure creation and such myself (it's not a big deal, I just don't want to do it). Surely there is a module out there somewhere that does this. Does anyone know which it would be?