Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Radio Selected
aces
I have a very simple radio button with value yes/no. I want Yes to be the default so I added selected to the field. When I preview the template, Yes value is not selected. I'm running on TS 5.5.2 Win2k. Here is the code.
<item name="LinkParent" rowcontinue="t" colspan="3">
<label>Link Sub-Site to Parent</label>
<database data-type="INT" />
<radio required="t">
<option value="0" label="No"/>
<option value="1" label="Yes" selected="t" />
</radio>
</item>
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Are you opening an existing DCR or creating a new one? Default will only apply to new ones, use FormAPI (or script to update DCRs, or logic in the TPL or whatever) if you need to default for existing DCRs.
aces
I tried both, new DCR and existing and both did not set the default.