Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCT <hidden/> tag
mk_iw
Environment: TS 5.5.2 and W2K
Snippet from DCT:
---start---
<item name="id">
<description>Enter the Left Navigation ID</description>
<database deploy-column="f" />
<label>Left Navigation ID</label>
<text required="t" size="10" maxlength="10"></text>
<hidden/>
</item>
-----end ---
when I open the DCT, I find the item not hidden and also if I make a Text area <readonly/> it is not working. Am I missing anything. Do I need to use formapi to achive this.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I haven't used the hidden element much recently - I tend to use FormAPI for that kind of stuff - but just for the heck of it - try putting the <hidden/> tag *before* the <text> tag and see if that makes any difference.
I seem to recall that the controls were processed top-down so this might do it for you.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
mk_iw
You are very right Ghoti!
Moved the <hidden/> tag before the <text> and it worked.
thank you!