Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Create Document Link in Folder (SDK 3.x)
bfelknor
(I reposted this after realizing the wrong subject was used the first time. Sorry.)
Hi all.
I'm sure I'm looking right at the answer...however: Using 3.x SDK:
I want to create a document link (equivalent of a content shortcut in 8.x) in a folder. DeskSite / FileSite enable this by performing a ctrl-drag of a document in one folder into another folder. No new document is created.
Any help w/b appreciated.
Thanks.
Bruce
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Weiqun
3.x SDK for server 7.5 does not support document shortcut. Shortcuts are only supported in the 8.x SDK.
Thanks,
Weiqun
bfelknor
Yeah...but isn't there a way to duplicate the behavior of, say, DeskSite 6.6, which has the ability to create a document link in multiple folders ?
jny
I think you mean adding a reference to a document to a folder -- like dropping a document from worklist into a folder?
bfelknor
Absolutely. Yes, that's what I'm interested in.
jny
Call NRTFolder.AddDocument(doc As NRTDocument). This will put your target document in the destination folder.