Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ASP Virtualization Issue TS 6.5
mannyroble
Hi,
We are currently using TeamSite 6.5 with Windows 2003 and IIS 6. Our website uses ASP pages and as part of the website we are using MapQuest to provide mapping functionality. We use the MapQuest executable to provide the maps that we need.
Here's the problem - when the ASP that calls the MapQuest executable I get the TeamSite logon page displayed within the calling ASP page. I've already tried several things such as making the MapQuest executable location into an application within the workarea I am working in, adding a Virtual Directory to the same location where the executable is located - nothign seems to work. I still get the login screen and when I try and login using my credentials it just shows the login screen again within the calling ASP page (navigation and menus at the top of the page show up - just not the content form MapQuest)
Does anyone have any ideas what else I can look into to try and figure out what I might be missing?
Thanks,
manny
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bowker
I'm not sure how you are accessing your asp page but try this:
http://server:81/iw-mount/default/main/{branch}/WORKAREA/{workarea}/www/...
.
See if that does it.
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology