Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite server backing-store full
nnalisak
We are getting "TeamSite server backing-store full" error using TeamSite 4.2 on Solaris 8.
This is the output of "ls -al" on our iw-store directory:
-rw-r----- 1 root daemon 409993216 Feb 23 18:28 TSBackingCache
-rw------- 1 root daemon 0 Feb 23 18:28 TSRunning
We have also verified that the capacity on the drive is below the level set in the "disklowpercent" parameter.
Any suggestions on how to resolve this error would be appreciated.
regards,
Pius
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Why are you on 4.2 ????
You may be out of inodes. That behaves like out of disk. Have your sys admin check
DavidMusser
I'm trying to think way back, do you have the docs for 4.2? For some reason I'm thinking that 8 wasn't supported yet. Did you upgrade the OS or patch it recently?
David R. Musser
MCSE & MCP+I
Eye Street Software
Phone: 540-542-5257
Email:
dmusser@eyestreet.com
nnalisak
You are right, it was an inodes issue. We have increased these and all seems to be working fine. The entire process has proved an "interesting" exercise because unknown to us, our TeamSite store has generated millions of files over the last five years!
thank you all.
Pius
nipper
I am guessing that no one has had the TS Admin course. It would be a very good idea.
Andy