Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Multiple imports crashes IE
vural
On some of the IE 6 browsers of our editors, when we try to upload multiple images by selecting several images in a directory, IE crashes and pauses. We have close browser open a new one and relogin to the Interwoven.
MS JVM is selected.
Single select upload does not cause any problems.
Our Teamsite version is 6.5 running on Windows 2000.
Has anyone had this problem or know any solutions for this?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Are you saying this works on some user's machines but not on other's?
If so - check things like the amount of memory on those machines -- I'm not positive but I would guess that the upload process is driven largely by the client side of things and its very possible that a client machine with minimal memory (<= 512Mb?) may not work where a client machine with significant memory (>= 1gb) probably will.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
I have recently seen some funky things on my TeamSite instance when importing files via launchpad. I think i've traced the problem to the session timing out before the upload started. You might want to look into that (shot in the dark but...)
hth,
lissa