Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Extending WorkSite MP Bookmarks objects!
reddyl
How can I extend worksite MP Bookmark object to add new custom worksite MP object.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JTNeville
Could you clarify what you are trying to do? My guess though is you need to make the same modifications I talked about in the Customizing Advanced Search thread.
reddyl
I want create an custom URL object so that when ever a user clinks the link I need append the user id to the end of the URL string.
JTNeville
Well the username variable is already a part of the session so you cna grab it from there, then it's just a matter of using some javascript (on click) to contatenate the original url and the username session variable. I guess though it depends on what you want to do with it once you have the new URL.
reddyl
Yes I can get the user name from the session, I dont want to add the user name to all the URL links. I only want to add the user name to selected URL's in the worksite. I want only the workspace admin add these URL. I want to distinguesh between external url and internal url's. So all that I can add parameter to the url when its an internal url.