Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem previewing a file with VisualPreview
iw_bubbles
The problem is caused by an unsupported character set in my tpl, in this case korean (ks_c_5601-1987) but the same problem would likely occur for many other character sets. Has anyone had a similar problem and found a work around?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Have you tried specifying a different encoding in the XML header at the top of the templating.cfg file to see if that works?
By default I believe it's set to expect UTF-8
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
iw_bubbles
Thanks for the reply.
Well, I tried changing the encoding to ISO-8859-1 but the same error occurs.
Thanks,
Paul
iw_bubbles
Problem solved. In case anyone has this problem in the future, I changed the character set in my tpl from ks_c_5601-1987 to ISO-2022-kr and the problem goes away.
Edited by iw_bubbles on 02/25/05 06:27 AM (server time).