Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Presentation Developers Guide
tuzman
I am running Teamsite 5.5.2 sp3 on Solaris. Just getting into this, I cant seem to find a guide for developing presentation templates in version 5.5.2. I have been using an older 4.5 guide. Does anyone have any links to a Teamsite 5.5.2 presentation template guide or can offere any times in design of these?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Did you check the support site ? In general, all manuals are available for download from the support site.
As far as I know, there is no "Presentation template guide". There is a Templating Developers Guide which includes a lot of things on PTs.
Michael
All the doco is available on the support site -
http://support.interwoven.com
You can also find PT doco on your server
http://server/iw/help/tst/pt
Cheers
Michael
iwovGraduate
Theres also a couple of PDF documents out there - Templating strategies and a Templating tutorial. Search the KBs.
Also you might want to look at
http://<your_ts_server>/iw/help/tst/pt
tuzman
Checked the docs site, nothing for Teamsite Templating on ver 5.5.2, the links provided here will help in development.
Michael
Here is a link to the templating doco for 6.0 and below (including 5.5.2)
https://support.interwoven.com/library/manuals/templating/templating.asp
Hope this helps
Cheers
Michael