Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCRs and replicants
tuzman
I am using browser-based DCR UI. When my users are creating replicants on rather long DCR forms in ver 5.5.2, each time a new replicant is created, the page jumps back to the top, providing for a very annoying user experience. Anyone else experience this same behavior, and if so, what can I do about it?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chuckles
Mine doesn't do that. What SP are you on?
tuzman
SP2 (shudder). We have the latest version (6.5), and are in process of getting a new box to do the upgrade, however, I just stepped into this role and have to make do with 5.5.2sp2 for the moment.
Adam Stoller
SP2 or SP2b (there were actually 2 different SPs released around the same time - I forget what the 'b' added or fixed though).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
tuzman
looks like SP2, not 2b.
Adam Stoller
The easiest way to tell is if your IWOV_Updates directory has a "3" directory in it -- because SP2 => 2, SP2b => 3
Although - since I have an SP2b (+ patches) Solaris system - I can also tell you that SP2b is somewhere around build # 16315 [20030201] - basically about 2 years and 1 month old ;-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
hmmm i am on SP2 also still (argh) and dont experience this issue...here is my build information:
Version: 5.5.2.1 14136 20021127
-------------------
World of Warcraft
— Illidan/Horde