Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
edit a DCR
Ottawa_IWOV
Hi All-
I have used FormAPI to dynamically build some elements inside replicants. The users saves the DCR, generates, everything is hunky dory.
When I edit the DCR, it does not look like the DCR the user saved at all. Is there a way I control this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Are these dynamically-built items declared in the datacapture.cfg? When you open the XML, can you see the changes there? How are you building these elements via FormAPI?
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K
chuckles
Other than reformatting your DCT, you can can set up an init() method that runs on page load and sets up whatever format changes you make during a user session. Just put the function call at the end of you .js file.
Ottawa_IWOV
Not sure what exactly you mean by this? Should I call this function during the onFormInit?
Thanks
chuckles
Well, I am still on 5.5.2 and don't have onFormInit, but yes that would work. The 5.5.2 method is to do something like:
function init() {
// initialize form
}
function blah() {
// something else
}
init(); // invoke the init function
shanon
what do you mean by "it does not look like the DCR the user saved at all" ? How is it different?
Shanon Levenherz
Mercer eBusiness Team
shanon.levenherz@mercer.com
http://www.mercerhr.com