Maybe I've missed this in my search - but ...
TS6.5
Windows 2K3
CCStd
(I haven't done much windows work - this is the first CCStd work I've had to do)
I've got a cgitask script in a workflow that does several things (allows the user to upload files from their local disk, allows them to edit their newly created DCR, takes care of adding files to the task, generating pages, etc.)
In CCPro - the cgitask window pops up in a separate window and I can do what I need to do and then get rid of it and return to my CCPro window.
In CCStd - the cgitask window appears to re-use the main CCStd window - so when I finish with my cgitask I end up without any browser window!
I'm in CCStd - I click on the current task in the Tasks Portal - which then reuses the window to display the Task Details screen -- perhaps this is what I need to force into a new window? -- In the Task Details screen, I scroll to the bottom and click on the button "Start Input Task", which then replaces the Task Details screen with the first screen of my cgitask script.
Is there some way to coerce CCStd to using a separate window for the cgitask?
The WFT just has: <command v="scriptname.ipl"/>
I don't believe that I can add anything like a target="_blank" to that directive (never tried, but I'd be rather surprised if it worked)
Is there some configuration setting to tell CCStd to not re-use the main window for the Task Details screen? (I don't really mind that window being re-used - the problem is that that window is already the reused window of the main CCStd UI)
Ideas, hints, places to look in the manuals, anything?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com