Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
cant see z: drive in import file applet: CC Std
NathansDIS
I have a user who can't see the z: drive in the import files applet dialog in Content Center Standard, TS 6.1 SP1 on Windows 2000. The user is running XP with screen resolution at 600X800. Has anyone see this before and know the solution? Many others of us are unable to reproduce the issue on our systems. I have a support case open, but so far no answer on this one. Let me know if you need more info. Thx,
-Nathan
Washington State DIS
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
check their security setting on the IE, this is the most likely culprit, as Java could be disabled...sometimes
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Michael
Is the reason they can't see z: drive because they can't scroll down? Maybe this thread will be of help:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEAMSITE&Number=29151&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1
Cheers
Michael
Migrateduser
I don't think the floppy drive is shown in the import applet, but that's typically going to
be A: or B:
That's all I can think of...
Jason Heirtzler
Interwoven Engineering