Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to Edit Custom 1 and 2 via SDK?
Ben_inform
Hi Forum,
When I asked how to create Cust1/2 via SDK I was told to do this:
'---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
' Assuming that IManage Admin Type Lib (v8.0) is referenced.
Dim admindms As New NRTDMS
Dim adminsess As NRTSession
Dim admindb As INRTDatabase2
Set adminsess = admindms.Sessions.Add("servername")
adminsess.Login "nrtadmin", "password"
Set admindb = adminsess.Databases(1)
admindb.InsertParentCustomField nrCustom1, "C1Alias", "C1 description", True
admindb.InsertChildCustomField nrCustom2, "C1Alias", "C2Alias", "C2 description", True
'---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which works fine.
Next question - Is it possible to EDIT existing custom fields. I just want to be able to change the description of Custom1 and Custom2 like you can using DBAdmin. I'd rather not go via the database.
Thanks Ben.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
Unfortunately, editing the custom attributes is not currently supported via the SDK.