Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MySQL for TS 6.5 event subsystem
System
I have TeamSite 6.5 on win2k3. I selected the default flat file database for event subystem at installation time. The flat file db caused the event subsystem to crash when it grew to 11GB. Now I want to switch to use mysql database.
I did everything in KB 53407, but the event subsystem does not seem to work properly. My indexing server is not getting any events. I found some error messages in iweventsproxy.log:
[MultiplexConnection-myhost.com:1250] ERROR com.interwoven.bridge100 () - Error detected on IWOV JMS connection
[MultiplexConnection-myhost.com:1250] ERROR com.interwoven.bridge100 () - Msg: Connection to server terminated
[MultiplexConnection-myhost.com:1250] ERROR com.interwoven.bridge100 () - An error occured while stopping the IWOV JMS Connection.
[MultiplexConnection-myhost.com:1250] ERROR com.interwoven.bridge100 () - Msg: Cannot perform operation - session has been closed
[TeamSiteClientLog] WARN com.interwoven.bridge100 () - Unable to open event log file 'd:\iw-home\local\logs\iwevents\ContentCenterEvents'.
[TeamSiteClientDASLog] WARN com.interwoven.bridge100 () - Unable to open event log file 'd:\iw-home\local\logs\iwevents\ContentCenterEvents'.
[TeamSiteDASLog] WARN com.interwoven.bridge100 () - Unable to open event log file 'd:\iw-home\local\logs\iwevents\TeamsiteEvents'.
[TeamSiteLog] WARN com.interwoven.bridge100 () - Unable to open event log file 'd:\iw-home\local\logs\iwevents\TeamsiteEvents'.
Any idea?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
do you have any entries in your eventsubd_err.log or eventsubd_out.log (look at iw-home/local/logs...)?
Regards
Stefan
stefanmaier
Perhaps these threads would help you...
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_OPENDEPLOY&Number=51195
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEAMSITE&Number=51295
Regards
Stefan
Migrateduser
Stefan,
Thanks for your suggestions. I checked the following after reading your posts:
1. eventsubd_err.log is 1KB, with the following message:
OpenJMS 0.7.6.1
The OpenJMS Group. (C) 1999-2004. All rights reserved.
http://openjms.sourceforge.net
2. evensubd_out.log is 0KB
3. iw.cfg contains:
[event_subsystem]
ew_enable=true
4. The jdbc driver that we downloaded from the
www.mysql.com
website is mysql-connector-java-3.1.7-bin.jar, and I added its path to the registry before restarting the event subsystem.
Thanks.