Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR's deleted (and submitted) produce warning
pbenn
Hi,
Sorry to bother, ...
I'm seeing the following error when I try to add a DCR with the same name as one that has been previously deleted:
The file Taillon,C.~1100000125 has been deleted in STAGING but still exists in your workarea. Do you wish to continue editing the copy in your workarea?
I had deleted and submitted the file before adding it again. Is there a server setting I can change that prevents this warning from appearing?
Thanks,
P.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
What version of TS ? SP/Patch level ? OS ?
shanon
just don't submit it before you add the new one.
Shanon Levenherz
Mercer eBusiness Team
shanon.levenherz@mercer.com
http://www.mercerhr.com
pbenn
TS 6.1SP1 Sol9
pbenn
No good ... it is a test environment that we want to frequently purge and recreate by extracting DCR information from a database. I suppose we could drop the backing store entirely to do this, but it seems a little extreme.. I just want to turn off the warning message.
P.
shanon
well, you could batch it and run it as a cron/scheduled task via the iwsubmit clt... there's a flag to override warnings. if you have to use the gui, then i'm not sure how else you can fix it.
Shanon Levenherz
Mercer eBusiness Team
shanon.levenherz@mercer.com
http://www.mercerhr.com