Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Invalid Workflow Template
kds721
I have a Teamsite author that gets a the following window prompt when submitting an imported file in Teamsite 6.1 using a customized workflow: "Invalid Workflow Template: Cannot open file at (eval 60) line 111, <FH> line 4". The submission of the import still goes thru after clicking OK on the prompt. I've imported using the same workflow in the same directory without any issues. Any idea on what this message means and how to overcome this? Are there previous logs from the user's submission I can read to further identify the root cause?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Check what comments the user is using. Often there is a special character: this & that
if it is repeatable, put the WF in debug mode (edit the WFT uncomment the debug lines (usually 2)
it should create a file name /tmp/foo.xml (on Unix) & post that.
Migrateduser
Was this workflow not tested or is just this user getting this error? This is a very common error in TeamSite and it means basically what it says. Usually, it's something very fixable but take nipper's suggestion and use the debug mode and attach the XML.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K
kds721
I've been able to reproduce the error using the author's Teamsite credentials. The error occurs after the file to be imported has been selected but before the final submission step. Specifically it occurs when clicking next on the Tag File screen prior to entering any file comments on the next screen. I ran the workflow in debug mode and the resulting .xml is attached. Again we're running TS 6.1 on Windows 2003 box.
nipper
The XML is good, I validated that. This must be failing on one of the 2 emails being sent out.
Do one or both of the emails get sent ?
If not edit the email script, turn debug and verbose to 1 and check $iw-home/tmp for the debug output.
Sure sounds like this user is not part of a group that thry should be
Andy