Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
retrive value from select box
madmax
how can i retrive all the value from a multiple selcet box in a dct and then i'll populate those value to my javascript form.
any suggestion ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
akshathp
Before that, can you provide some info on the TeamSite environment you are using please?
I have done the DCR parsing in past and for that I used PERL module that ships with TeamSite. Ofcourse I would need to know your TeamSite environment before getting into details.
Akshat Pramod Sharma
madmax
actulally i'll retrive all the value and text from the multiple select box then will create a cgi multiple select box .
teamsite: 5.5
os: unix
akshathp
And how do you plan to run this CGI to extract the DCR data? I mean, is it going to be via a task in workflow?
You can use TeamSite:
CRnode PM to achieve this. It's simple read and parse from DCR in terms of nodes.
Akshat Pramod Sharma
madmax
actually i have a cgi callout and in that cgi pop up window i have 2 multiple select box . left box should be populated with the values from the dct's multiple select box.