Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy List Output
System
We just migrated from OpenDeploy 5.6 to 6.01 under W2k. Because we used iwdd.ipl in our deployment scripts, we were forced to replace the calls with the iwodcmd command.
Since then, OpenDeploy displays the sub calls for DataDeploy in the Deployment List Page as separate rows. I guess, this is because iwodcmd is recognized as a new deployment by OpenDeploy. However, is there any way to get rid of these list entries? It makes the list view quite confusing. So far, I wasn't able to find any command line parameter to change the behaviour.
Cheers, Matthias
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
If I understand, you don't want DD deployments to appear in the list of deployment jobs in the UI, correct?
There's not a way to selectively display deployment jobs. However, you can set up two base server instances and dedicate one to DD and the other to traditional OD jobs. The UI treats these two instances separately, so you can just view the OD jobs if you like.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Error Sample.rptdesign
Migrateduser
Yes, you understood it correctly. Actually, we migrated to the new OpenDeploy version because of the compatibility matrix of TS6.5. From a technical standpoint, nothing changed in our deployment procedure. Therefore, we can still everything we could before, excepct the list output.
I guess, setting up a second base server would have an impact on the license fees, right? I don't expect that my client will agree on this :-)
Cheers, Matthias
Migrateduser
No additional license fee. Check out the iwodinsttool command in the OD Reference. It lets you set up named instances of base servers.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
Todd,
Thanks for your answer. I will do this.
Matthias