Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom menu items in CCPro
stefanmaier
Hi,
I've defined some custom menu items for CCPro in ui_custom.xml.
Is it possible to hide a menu item in subject to the actual chosen workarea or branch?
I want to present a menu item in branch A but not in branch B.
Using TS6.5 on Win2003.
Regards
Stefan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Lozza
No, as far as I know you can only restrict custom menu items by TeamSite role. However the vpath will get passed to your cgi, and you can restrict access programmatically.
Or you could rework the cgi script as a workflow external task - the visibility of a workflow may be restricted by branch.
What does the menu item do?
stefanmaier
Hi,
we have different websites published by our TS server, editable in different branches.
I want to include a menu item to start a linkchecker.
Actually the linkchecker can be used to check one of our websites,
so the menu item should only appear when authors work in that branch...
The appearance of the menu item is independent of authors role.
Stefan