Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
error while generating
sri11
Hi Guys -
I am getting this error when I click generate. I have overwritten "onGenerate", and I save and generate using the handler.
"Please select one and only one form entry to generate from".
Has anyone seen this error before ? I will post the code, if you guys want to see it. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sri11
Hi guys - I found what I was doing wrong. I was trying to save the data to DCR using the API (from generate) and onSave was also trying to save it. I took away the code to save the DCR from onGenerate() and everything looks fine. Thanks for your help !
Marvin
hi,
i'm also overwriting onGenerate like this:
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onGenerate", handle_generate);
You said that you are trying to save the data to DCR using the API (from generate) and onSave was also trying to save it.
"I took away the code to save the DCR from onGenerate()"
But i can't find any hint, where to took away the code to save the DCR from onGenerate().. can you help please?!
thank you!