Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Search product/version
bturns
Does anyone know what type of search engine Interwoven has bundled with TeamSite search. It appears to be verity? Not sure though. Also, what version of the product is it?
Thanks,
Brian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
It is Verity, though I do not remeber the exact version
Adam Stoller
I believe it is using the Verity *libraries* - and is not the actual Verity *product* - so a more correct question would be - what version of the Verity libraries are being used?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Phil
Brian,
This post may help.
Link
Phil
bturns
Thanks, that helps.
I also found that by running the mkvdk in the search home directory will return the install version
<iwsearch-home>/verity/vdk/_ssol26/bin/mkvdk -v
mkvdk - Verity, Inc. Version 5.0.1 (_ssol26, Aug 6 2003)