Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Project creation error
Ort618
I am trying to create Project by API. I use examples from code and documentation.
I login as user, for example, "test1". I check out rights for this user by WEB interface, it's OK i can create project!
Then i use the some user in API. Login is OK, create workspace is OK, create folder there is OK as well.
Then i have this
Project project = wkSpace.createProject ();
project.setName ("Created by API");
project.setDescription ("Created by API");
try {
project.update ();
}
catch(Exception ex) {
System.out.println(""+ex.toString());
}
Here i always got exception " com.imanage.cms.exceptions.security.InvalidSecurityUsageStateException: Invalid security usage state "
It's coming only for project and exactly when i am trying to update project by API (in real save one in database, make one as persistent)
I am just started with API development, need you help here.
Thank you very much!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dbguy
You are not setting the security policy on the project. Take a look at Project.setSecurityPolicy(...) in the docs.
Ort618
You are right!!! Thanks a lot, it works now.
But i will be back with new questions :-)