Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Scheduler Database Error for New Install
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1 SP2
Windows 2003 Ent. Edition
OpenDeploy 6.0.1
I just attempted a brand new install of OD on my TeamSite server and installed the components in the following order: Base, Admin, CSF.
When it tries to briing up the OpenDeploy service (iwod60), I get the following message in the event log:
The Java Virtual Machine has exited with a code of 18, the service is being stopped.
And this is what is dumped into the OpenDeploy log:
SVR: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Initialize OpenDeploy engine component.
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Instantiating the OpenDeploy Server engine
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Component Version : 6.0.1.0.0 Build 41860 Interwoven 20041018
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 *** I18N initialization done ***
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 *** Start access setup ***
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Access key file C:\iw-home\OpenDeployNG\etc\passphrase exists.
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 *** Access setup done ***
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 *** useAccessKeyFileForAdmin is false
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 *** Event reporting is configurated to be disabled ***
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 *** OpenDeploy Server is a sender ***
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Initiator completed sessions capacity = 50
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Begin initializing scheduler
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Using default Flux scheduler DB
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Set up scheduler extension
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Detected version 1 schedule extension in file C:\iw-home\OpenDeployNG\db\odsched.ext
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Successfully read schedule extension from file C:\iw-home\OpenDeployNG\db\odsched.ext
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Set up schedule extension done.
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 ***ERROR - SQLException: Wrong database file version
java.sql.SQLException: Wrong database file version
at org.hsql.Trace.getError(Trace.java:124)
at org.hsql.Trace.getError(Trace.java:115)
at org.hsql.Trace.check(Trace.java:149)
at org.hsql.Trace.check(Trace.java:145)
at org.hsql.Log.open(Log.java:99)
at org.hsql.Database.<init>(Database.java:44)
at org.hsql.jdbcConnection.openStandalone(jdbcConnection.java:655)
at org.hsql.jdbcConnection.<init>(jdbcConnection.java:524)
at org.hsql.jdbcDriver.connect(jdbcDriver.java:78)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMacroDeployInitiator.compactHsql(TMacroDeployInitiator.java:2573)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMacroDeployInitiator.initScheduler(TMacroDeployInitiator.java:358)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMacroDeployInitiator.<init>(TMacroDeployInitiator.java:118)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TDeploySvrEngine.<init>(TDeploySvrEngine.java:793)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TDeploySvrEngine.create(TDeploySvrEngine.java:251)
at com.interwoven.deploy.cdmain.IWCDMain.main(IWCDMain.java:1647)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at com.interwoven.deploy.cdmain.IWCDBoot.run(IWCDBoot.java:216)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 ***ERROR - Compacting HSQL script file
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 ***ERROR - SQLException: Wrong database file version
java.sql.SQLException: Wrong database file version
at org.hsql.Trace.getError(Trace.java:124)
at org.hsql.Trace.getError(Trace.java:115)
at org.hsql.Trace.check(Trace.java:149)
at org.hsql.Trace.check(Trace.java:145)
at org.hsql.Log.open(Log.java:99)
at org.hsql.Database.<init>(Database.java:44)
at org.hsql.jdbcConnection.openStandalone(jdbcConnection.java:655)
at org.hsql.jdbcConnection.<init>(jdbcConnection.java:524)
at org.hsql.jdbcDriver.connect(jdbcDriver.java:78)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMacroDeployInitiator.initScheduler(TMacroDeployInitiator.java:393)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMacroDeployInitiator.<init>(TMacroDeployInitiator.java:118)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TDeploySvrEngine.<init>(TDeploySvrEngine.java:793)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TDeploySvrEngine.create(TDeploySvrEngine.java:251)
at com.interwoven.deploy.cdmain.IWCDMain.main(IWCDMain.java:1647)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at com.interwoven.deploy.cdmain.IWCDBoot.run(IWCDBoot.java:216)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
ENG: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 ***ERROR - Failed to initialize scheduler
SVR: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 ***ERROR - OpenDeploy engine component encountered error.
SVR: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 ERROR DETAILS:
ERROR: Failed to initialize scheduler
SVR: 2005-03-07 18:56:32 CST GMT-06:00 Bring up of OpenDeploy server FAILED.
What did I do wrong? I took all the defaults during the install.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You might check the OD base server install log to see if there was a problem during installation.
It might be quicker just to reinstall the OD base server. First uninstall it, then delete OpenDeployNG and all its contents, and attempt a new install.
Sorry I couldn't offer more insightful advice.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Bill Klish
I will give that a try. I have attached the install_od.log for you to see if anything jumps out at you.
I will let you know how it goes the second time around.
Bill Klish
That did it.
I did do one thing differently the second time around and probably should have the first time. I installed into c:\iw-home\opendeploy\ instead of \iw-home. I may remove the admin and csf installs and put them underneath there too, as the iw-home directory has gotten pretty cluttered.
Thanks for your help