Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Aborting an iwmigrate
rob1234
I'm trying to copy one branch from one backing store to another. My original migrate is failing saying the it couldn't find the INITIAL EDITION to start the migrate. I think I could get round this problem, but I now can't run another migrate because, when I try to, it says there's already one running, and I should continue it. If I do as I'm told and continue (iwmigrate -0 /blah/iw-store/blah) it fails with the same error (obviously). I seem to be stuck in a loop here, with now way of breaking out. How do I cancel this failed migrate?
Thanks,
Rob
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
There's a file that is left in the backing store somewhere (forget the name and location right now) that indicates an aborted migration.
You need to find it and remove it so that you can start fresh.
If you can't find it easily, and can't find a reference to it in the forums on in a KB article - I suggest you contact Support - they should be able to tell you where it is.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
rob1234
Cheers ghoti
Found it just by having a nose around, iwmigrate.restart, in the destination backing store.