Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
File size column in CCPRO
Ian_x_harris
Hi all,
We're currently upgrading from TS 5.5.2 to 6.1 on Solaris. I'm wondering it there is a UI customisation I can put in place that will provide a "file size" column in the CCPRO file listing i.e. a listing of a directory's contents.
I've looked in the UI reference files and I can only find a reference to CCSTD.
Any help gratefully received
Ian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fiquebem
Did you find a way to display the file size in CC Pro? We are interested in it ourselves.
We're using TS 6.5 on Solaris 9.
Thanks and regards,
S.
Bill Klish
This is not currently possible unless you rewrite the JSP file that is displaying the results (not a supported option). Your modifications would have to be reapplied after patches and service packs as well, making this somewhat messy.
I don't know the feature request number off hand, but I assume one exists. Open a support case and add your company to it.