Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
can not login OD 601
ultraman
Hi all !
I am download ODAdmin 601 and ODBaseEasy from web and install it to my computer.
After install complate I'm restart my computer. After that I'm login OD with Administrator and Role = Admin.
But It can't login it have Error.
ERROR -----> Failed to locate Access Service, ; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
What happen about OD and how I can edit just for this error. But if i use OD command line it can use. So now I use command line only.
but I want to use OD Adminui too.
thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You are missing the CSF componenet - which the AdminServer relies on to perform the authentication.
The command line invokation of OpenDeploy does not require / use authentication - which is why you can use the command line without problems.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
ultraman
Hi! All
Now I change value CSF componente from
Deploy.useAccessKeyFileForAdmin: n ---> Deploy.useAccessKeyFileForAdmin: Y
# Deploy.accessKeyFile: passphrase ---> Deploy.accessKeyFile: passphrase
and restart it again but it still can not login. From Guidebook tell me "passphrase" is file name.
I find it. But it not found. and Guidebook tell me I can change file "passphrase" to other file just for login.
But I don't konw Format file. So that I can not to create other file just for login.
Please Tell Me
- Where is passphrase File ? and How I can create file ?
- If I want to crate other file for replace passphrase file please tell format file ?
Thank you
ultraman
I forget to tell you. My machine not install java but it call JAVA.NET. So that if I install JDK. It can solvable My problem ?
ultraman
Now I can find "passphrase" file. But I found it in TS Server and my machine is not install TS but install EasyDeploy Base And Admin only?
And I call file with notepad for see detail file. But after see detail I can not understand format. If I copy "passphrase" file to my machine.
I can use it ? and can modify everything ?
ultraman
Sorry! I am Forget install CSF and now I'm install it.But Now I have New ERROR
ERROR is -----> Failed to authenticate user. Invalid input. Username is missing domain and/or user ID
Adam Stoller
I'm glad you finally installed CSF - which is what I mentioned first.
It sounds like you are on Windows - yes?
If so - when you do a login attempt - you must supply the domain name for the user (e.g. mydomain\myuserid) -- or else maybe there's a drop-down from which to select the domain? (I don't use the Admin GUI often and I don't use Windows often - sorry).
Also - after having installed CSF - did you stop and restart the AdminServer process? If not - you might try to do that too.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com