Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Disable DAS
AllYourBase
I know that I have seen a post or some document about disabling DAS, but for the life of me I can't find it again.
We are on TS 6.5 and OD 6.01. We just (sort of) migrated from TS 5.5.2 and OD 5.5.1 (DD 5.6). Can anyone tell me where I saw this or provide the information?
Thanks,
Mike
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
OD 6.0.1 has an element in odbase.xml called databaseDeployment for enabling DAS and standalone DataDeploy. (You need to also run the DD enabler tool to enable DD.)
The databaseDeployment element in OD 6.0.2 will allow you to turn on *either* DAS or DD (or both), rather than having to turn both on or off. Release is expected end of this month.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com