Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Configuring CCPro menu on TS6.5
stefanmaier
Hi all,
I've some problems in configuring my CCPro,
I want to remove some menu items.
Well, there are two different ways to do this (please correct me if it is not so...)
1. edit the file \iw-home\httpd\webapps\content_center\WEB-INF\conf\customer\roles_customer.xml.
This is working for some menu items but not for all.
2. edit the file \iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src\etc\conf\customer\roles_customer.xml
start the script make_toolkit.ipl
Can you please give me some input on configuring the menu items?
What's the correct way to configure CCPro?
TS6.5 on W2K3
Regards
Stefan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
if I were you, I'd use only item # 2.. but basically that's what needs to be done.
menu item are deleted from ui_custom.xml, not roles_custom.xml (not 'customer").
RTFM
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU