Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Group task link
tik
Hello,
I am using tpl based email for sending emails through my workflow.
I have a task within my workflow which assigns the task to entire group(WINDOWS) and sends an email. I want to provide a link which points to "Content Center Proffessional" , with the filter set to "Unassigned Group Tasks".
Can anyone please tell me what URL should i use to do so. I know the link "/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.workflow" can send them to Content Professional page,but what I dont know is how/what parameters to send so that "Unassigned Group Tasks " is selected within the filter.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
One gets this filtered view via a POST, which is done when a user selects a view from the drop-down list. So, at first glance, it looks as though this isn't currently supported, although there might be a URL that "happens" to work.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K
tik
Any ideas what that URL/link would be?
Migrateduser
Well, this would be a hack, but
http://HOSTNAME/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.task_list.pagedlist
gives you a list of tasks, but if you could somehow cause something to POST to that page with the name/value keypair:
iwov_tasklist-base_query=unassigned_my_group_tasks
Then I think you'd be in business. Of course, the user would need to be logged in to go directly to that page.
There are a few ways this form post could be done. Perhaps the simplest would be to send people a formatted email (as I think you were planning to do, anyway) with a form within the message. There would be a link that, when clicked, would POST the form with the appropriate value(s) to the link I mentioned. I'm only thinking this through, I haven't tested it -- but it seems feasible.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K
tik
Thanks, got to test it,will post after.