Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkRoute Installation Issue
ihssimon
Hello,
Just wonder if anyone encountered the following problem. Could you please let me know if you have any idea on how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance.
I'm trying to install WorkRoute on a developement environment, but got a problem when executing the batche file mssqlUpgrade.bat at the step "Creating WorkRoute Database" (see page 13-14 of manual "WorkRoute MP: Installation and Configuration Guide Ver 4.1 SP1"). After executing the file mssqlUpgrade.bat, the following two log file were generated: DbStatus.log and DbMssqlUpgrade.log.
Here is the content of the log files:
DbStatus.log
-------------------
ERR: Upgrade failed!!!ERR: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column name 'schemaId'.
DbMssqlUpgrade.log
---------------------------------
ERR:Thu Mar 10 14:34:56 EST 2005: TID=15218962: DbUpgrade : ERR: Upgrade failed!!!
ERR:Thu Mar 10 14:34:56 EST 2005: TID=15218962: DbUpgrade :
java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column name 'schemaId'.
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.q.b(q.java)
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.r.a(r.java)
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.r.a(r.java)
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.r.a(r.java)
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.r.c(r.java)
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.r.executeQuery(r.java)
at com.fujitsu.iflow.dbadapter.impl.mssql.upgrade.DbUpgrade.determineUpgradeCandidate(DbUpgrade.java:1146)
at com.fujitsu.iflow.dbadapter.impl.mssql.upgrade.DbUpgrade.upgrade(DbUpgrade.java:1240)
at com.fujitsu.iflow.dbadapter.impl.mssql.upgrade.DbUpgrade.main(DbUpgrade.java:1481)
P.S. Our developement environment:
OS: Windows 2000 Server SP4
DB: MS SQL Server 2000 SP3
Interwoven software: WorkSite MP 4.1 SP1, WorkSite MP Web Component 4.1 SP1, WorkRoute MP 4.1 SP1
Simon
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Simon,
This really should work. Can you please try it again, while taking the following precautions?
1) Make sure you have an already created database. To keep things simple and sure, make sure you manually create a database called "teamflowdb" off the default instance of the MS SQL Server you are using. (You can do this step using MS SQL Server Enterprise Manager.)
2) Pay close attention when you run the first batch file (mkmssqldb.bat) to watch out for any errors. Then, if all looks good, run the second upgrade batch file that's been giving you trouble. Please pay close attention to the output received from running both batch files.
Let me know how it goes.
Thanks,
Nick
ihssimon
Hi Nick,
Thank you for your response. I tried it again, and still got the error. Here is what I did:
1. Delete the old WorkRoute database "teamflowdb" that was created last week.
2. Create a new database called "teamflowdb" from MS SQL Server Enterprise Manager
3. Run mkmssqldb.bat on the database server. Here is the output:
\ACFO\WorkRote_SQLScripts>mkmssqldb.bat
Adding/Updating database stored procedures...
END: Database Configuration Script
4. Run mssqlUpgrade.bat on the server where the WorkRoute is installed. Here is the output:
C:\worksitemp4\workroutemp\dbscripts\mssql>mssqlUpgrade
C:\worksitemp4\workroutemp\dbscripts\mssql>REM This file assumes the Java runtime class library is in the CLASSPATH environment variable.
C:\worksitemp4\workroutemp\dbscripts\mssql>set CLASSPATH=C:\worksitemp4\workroutemp\formsmanager\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\worksitemp4workroutemp\dbscripts\mssql\wfser
ver.jar;C:\worksitemp4\workroutemp\dbscripts\mssql\jturbo.jar;wfserver.jar;jturb
o.jar
C:\worksitemp4\workroutemp\dbscripts\mssql>java com.fujitsu.iflow.dbadapter.impl.mssql.upgrade.DbUpgrade upgrade.properties
ERR:Mon Mar 14 14:05:54 EST 2005: TID=15218962: DbUpgrade :
ERR: Upgrade failed!!!
ERR:Mon Mar 14 14:05:54 EST 2005: TID=15218962: DbUpgrade :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I checked the two log files (DbMssqlUpgrade.log and DbStatus.log), they are exactly the same as I posted in my previous message.
Any idea whould be very appreciated.
Simon
Migrateduser
Simon,
So sorry. I'm awfully late with this reply - but better late than never, I suppose. Even so, I hope you've contacted tech support and/or gotten around this issue by now. My guess now is that you did not include the "-overwrite" text that you're supposed to enter in the mkmssqldb.bat file (as specified in the instruction comments at the top of that file). Could this be the reason why you had trouble getting creating the workflow database? (Sorry I didn't think to mention this in my last post.)
Sorry for being so late,
Nick Katsifarakis
Software Engineer
Interwoven, Inc.