Edited by kshitiz on 03/13/05 09:59 PM (server time).
need some idea<item name="SubCategory_AddInfo_Image">/images/icon-bullet.gif</value><value><item name="AIClickPlusDownload"><value><item name="LinkToExternalPage"><value><item name="SubCategory_AddInfoExtlink"><value>Section508</value></item><item name="SubCategory_AddInfoExturl"><value>http://www.testurl.com/index.html</value></item><item name="SubCategory_AddInfoExtpop"><value>popup</value></item></value></item></value></item><item name="SubCategory_AddInfo_Image"><value>/images/icon-bullet.gif</value></item></value><value><item name="AIClickPlusDownload"><value><item name="LinkToExternalPage"><value><item name="SubCategory_AddInfoExtlink"><value>Sample</value></item><item name="SubCategory_AddInfoExturl"><value>http://www.sample.com/</value></item><item name="SubCategory_AddInfoExtpop"><value>popup</value></item></value></item></value></item>need to replace the label of sample and change the url plus need to add new replicant..any ideas?
What am I doing wrong? I just cannot seem to get this to work.Index Pages PR Title is a field that did not previously exist - so it does not show up in the xml. I'm trying to add and populate it.When I print out $rootxml, it's as I want it - the Index Pages PR Title field is there, properly formatted, and properly populated. But it is not making it back to the DCR.Using this script, I can successfully change the value of an existing field, but populating a brand new field is not working. Any wisdom? ~thanks![html]$dcr = "/iwmnt/$wa/templatedata/news/press/data/$form";open (DCR,"$dcr");my $xml;while () { $xml.=$_;}close DCR;$root = TeamSite:CRnode->new($xml);$subxml = "$title";$rootxml = $root->get_inner_xml();$rootxml =~ s!()!$subxml$1!;$root->set_inner_xml($rootxml);$modform = $root->get_dcr();open (DCR,">/iwmnt/$wa/templatedata/news/press/data/$form");print DCR $modform;close DCR;[/html]
Is the fragment above a *real* code or pseudo-code just to illustrate your issue?"<Index Pages PR Title>", "<Press Release Title>" etc... is malformed XML