Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
workflow builder
System
Hi All,
I have full access to support site, but still cannot find where I can download workflow builder. Please give me the URL to download the same.
Thanks in advance,
Venu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
believe me, you don't want to know about it...
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
Thanks Greg,
I got the software and installed both server component on solaris and client on windows. Tested a simple workflow, it works fine, except for mailing part.
BTW do you know the email_map.cfg format ?
Have a great day
Thanks & Regards,
gzevin
if you talk about solutions email, it's XML. the other format, used by iwsen_mail is text.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU