Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Details of ReportCenter included reports
Michael
Hi all,
Oddly enough I am hoping someone can tell me to RTFM...
Does anyone know if there is doco published with details of all the reports included out-of-the-box with TeamSite 6.5 ReportCenter? I was after either a description of each report or detail down to what fields are on the report -- report samples would be great.
All I have found so far is the general couple of paragraphs on the .com site and the appendix in the admin guide describing configuring ReportCenter.
Will I have to install it to find out?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out.
Cheers
Michael
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
NathansDIS
too funny, but true. I too am interested in info pertaining to the reporting feature in TS 6.5.
-Nathan
Washington DIS
~~~
DavidMusser
You can't just install it... cause you need a license key for it I do believe :-(
David R. Musser
MCSE & MCP+I
Eye Street Software
Phone: 540-542-5257
Email:
dmusser@eyestreet.com
DavidMusser
Do you have access to the support site? If so try the following link:
http://support.interwoven.com/resources/products/teamsite6/ts65.pdf
This does not give samples, but it does talk about what's available..
Reporting for the following
Content Change Tracking and Content Freshness
Reports on Submits, Deletions, Additions of Files
Web Site Change Tracking
Reports on published EDITIONS, Branch/Workarea Creation & Deletion
Project Management
Reports on duration of completed workflows and tasks, files attached to workflows etc.
Reporting on EAs
Ability to specify list of EAs to report on
The Sample Report Section says they have the following:
Content Submissions
E.g. How many Files were submitted on June 1st, 2004?
Submitted Forms
E.g. How many Submits took place today?
Duration of completed Tasks
E.g. How long did a particular task take to complete?
Duration of completed Workflows (Jobs)
E.g. How long did the full workflow job take to complete for all jobs that were started in the
last quarter?
New Workflows (Jobs)
E.g. How many new workflows were started by a particular user in a specific workarea or
branch?
Published EDITIONS
E.g. How many EDITIONs were published on specified branches or STAGING areas?
Others
Content Freshness Files owned by active Tasks
-D
David R. Musser
MCSE & MCP+I
Eye Street Software
Phone: 540-542-5257
Email:
dmusser@eyestreet.com
Michael
Thanks David!
That at least paints a slightly more detailed picture then what I had. However, call me paranoid but I am always a bit suspicious of slide decks - they often turn out to have a bit of a 'promotional spin' on the facts...
Hopefully I can rustle up an evaluation license or some such and try it hands on.
Thanks again for your help.
Cheers
Michael
DavidMusser
Yes it would be nice to have a listing in the admin guide of here are your sample reports... and it would be even nicer if they did not call them samples but said here are the default reports and they are production ready so no one else has to change anything and you are up and running :-)
David R. Musser
MCSE & MCP+I
Eye Street Software
Phone: 540-542-5257
Email:
dmusser@eyestreet.com
Frederik
Has anyone found more documentation on this by now?
I have a business manager asking me if TS 6.5 out of the box has better reporting facilities than TS 5.5.2 out of the box.
Esp. because we have a sub-branch per localized version of the site, this manager would like more reports on what's been done across all localized sites (which are 20 subbranches of the main site branch), and what's under modification in these 20 sites (subbranches).
As the original poster, I'd need detailed info with respect to what TS 6.5 (or 6.1) can do. (Out of the box and/or with the extra reporting package)
Freedom
It definately has better reporting capability than 552 since IWOV OEM Crystal report, however, you need commercialized DB and license from IWOV.