Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preview window focus
vural
If editor previews a page and left open the window and continues to edit DCR form, and then uses preview button again on the DCR form window, preview window remains in the background. I am trying to get focus to this preview window. Apparently, onPreview event is called without any object, and since it is called before window is created it is logic that it doesn't have the handle.
Is there way that I can get the focus to preview window, if the window is already opened before? I am thinking using the same window name in preview handler method to get the window handle of the preview window and then use focus on it. This might not work if TS uses different window names.
Thank you very much,
Vural
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What about putting some basic logic in your PT that determines whether or not the user has chosen to preview vs. generate the file (iwpt_get_flag_param('-oprefix') eq 'preview') and if so, display some Javascript (self.window = top)? It seems on the surface that it would work.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 on W2K
vural
Good idea,
Thanks I will try this.
Vural