Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
restricting new tabs per user, group or branch ?
nipper
TS 6.5 Solaris, cc-pro
Anyone find a way to add tabs for specific users, groups, or branches ? The customization guide
tells how you can do it per role, that won't work here.
Is this possible ?
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
nope...
it's really needed for all.. menu items, tabs, vpreview etc etc
we have menu items for particular branches, but it's seen across the board.
If your tab is some CGI/Servlet, you could put your filter logic in there.
But hopefully it's not so simple for you.
John Cuiuli
Trey
I heard that they were working on allowing more customizations in TS 7. Not much help here but I guess it may be coming if you can wait.Specifically I heard that they were looking to allow for different customized portals for different branches. I am looking forward to more customization options. If yours are not on the list then I think they should try to add them.
Trey Wentz
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
e-mail:
trey.wentz@ferguson.com