Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Bad session string
mike_jaixen
Working on configuring TS 6.5 on Solaris 9, I'm suddenly getting a JavaScript popup message when trying to submit files: Invalid workflow: Bad session string 52616e646f6d4956b7ab1c809....7eae (The actual string is about 100 characters long...)
Can't see any reference to this message anywhere. Any thoughts as to what got mucked up? I don't see anything in the log files.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chuckles
This one has come up before. This was my response to the last guy.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEAMSITE&Number=49778&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1
ReportEngineService.java.rptdesign
mike_jaixen
That was what I originally thought, so I cleared all my cookies. No luck. I even set my host via the Privacy tab to make sure the cookies are accepted, but that didn't help either.
ProfessorX
At certain times I need to specify the following Environment variable.
$ENV{SYSTEMROOT} = "C:\\WINNT";
I usually need to do this when working with
use DBI;
use DBD:
DBC;
So I just specify it in a Globals.pm and include this Globals PM everywhere (even in my workflows)
When doing my upgrade to win2k3 windows root has switched. By not specifying it correctly I got the "Bad session string" error
so as I switched it
$ENV{SYSTEMROOT} = "C:\\WINDOWS";
the wf worked fine.
Thanks in advance!
WIN2K TS/TST 5.5.2 sp5; OD 5.6.0.1; DD 5.5.2
The Professor-
Migrateduser
Are you using SSL? https?
We had the same problem too. The certificate was expired and thus we had the "Session expired" problem. Renewing the cerfiticate or remove SSL will solve the problem.
Cavin
ProfessorX
No..we are using niether
Thanks in advance!
win2k3 TS 6.5 sp1; OD 6.0.1; DD enabled
The Professor-