Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Certifications
System
Hi,
I am currently working in India on version 5.5.2, having 3 +years experience on Interwoven. I am interested in doing the Interwoven certification, how can I do this ? Is it online or do I have any center in India. Is the certification available for 5.5.2 or should I do the latest version certification. Please anybody ceritified from India or Interwoven support reply me as soon as possible. I appreciate your help. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If you look on the
Education page
(
available through the link above that says
Education
) you'll find a number of pieces of information including:
For further information call 408-530-7142 or
training@interwoven.com
or fax to 408-616-0075
...
For training in AsiaPac call +65 6216 2538 or
AsiaPac Education Center
(I'd suggest starting with the latter, and then use the former if you don't get a response).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com