Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
What Happen with opendeploy ?
ultraman
Hi all...!
I install all module of Easydeploy. Modify Odbase.xml,Odnode.xml and test deploy file from drive c: to drive d: It Ok.
But when I change target from my machine to other by modify Odbase.xml and Odnode.xml in my machine and modify
Odrcvr.xml in target machine. And after that I call command line -----> iwodserverreset <Enter> It Ok. Next step
I test send file --->
C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\bin>iwodstart test123
Locating OpenDeploy service.
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
Got OpenDeploy service
>>>>>-- Start deployment test123.
iwodstart running in default synchronous mode.
Need to wait for deployment to complete.
>>>>>-- Deployment test123 finished:
ID: m8 Start time: Wed Mar 16 11:17:44 GMT+07:00 2005
Status: Completed with error
What happen ? Why I can not to send file to other machine? and I can check error in log file ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You'll probably have to post the log file (or a portion of it that contains the actual error message
) for us to be able to try and provide assistance
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
DavidMusser
Did you change the allowed directory on the sender and reciever so they match... i.e. iwodhome/opendeployng/tmp ?
David R. Musser
MCSE & MCP+I
Eye Street Software
Phone: 540-542-5257
Email:
dmusser@eyestreet.com
ultraman
Now I can deploy to other machine. Because Odrcvr.xml in receive machine is not correct.
Example
<allowedHosts>
<node host = " NAME OF SOURCE MACHINE "
<allowedDirectories>
<path name = "TARGET DIRECTORIES IN RECEIVE MACHINE"
<allowedDirectories>
</node>
</allowedHosts>
Thank you for every Answer