I have two containers which I'd like the user to choose one or the other but not both/none of the containers. My code looks like this:
<container name="top-story" combination="or">
<label>Top Story</label>
<description> Please enter the following details for the top story.</description>
<container name="profile-top-story" combination="and">
<label>Profile Top Story</label>
<item name="profile-title">
<label>Profile Title</label>
<description> Please enter the title for this article.</description>
<text required="f" size="60" maxlength="120"/>
</item>
</container>
<container name="single-top-story" combination="and">
<label>Single Top Story</label>
<item name="title">
<label>Title</label>
<description> Please enter the title for this article.</description>
<text required="f" size="60" maxlength="120"/>
</item>
</container>
</container>
For the sake of simplicity, the internal containers have one item in them each although I will be adding more. Anyway, the problem I'm having is when I bring up the DCT to create a DCR, I cannot switch to the second container in the or. I see the button and it brings up a list of the two containers but selecting the second one just refreshes the screen and I still see the first container. Can anyone help?? Also, the or-container is nested within two other levels of containers, I don't know if this will have any effect. thanks in advance.
Scott
PS- we're on TeamSite 5.52 on AIX and I'm a newbie so be nice :-D
Edited by sskeller on 03/16/05 03:48 PM (server time).