Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Post Extras
jbonifaci
Hmmmm, I have never noticed these before? When did they pop up?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
No replies... does this mean they have always been there? Am I just on crack?
iwovGraduate
What are you talking about ?
Adam Stoller
Maybe nobody know to what you refer?
I thought you were talking about the maintenance notice (amply trashed and ignored in the another thread).
Were are you seeing this whatever-it-is?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jbonifaci
At the bottom of every post, there are the "Post Extras" for "Print Post", "Remind Me!", "Email Post", "Notify Moderator". Either they are new, I have never noticed them before, or I am on crack today and just don't remember them...
iwovGraduate
I don't remember if they were always there, but I have definately seen it for a long time.
But then who knows, maybe I am on crack.
Migrateduser
You're all on crack... weren't we talking about crack yesterday, too?
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 on W2K
jbonifaci
Hmmm, you're right, for some reason they looked completely unfamiliar to me earlier. But now they look normal again, I am seriously on some crack. Being that I've worked 6am-10pm every day this week so far, maybe I need to go home and get some sleep,
.
Bhargav Coca
Alright Guys, TOO MUCH OF CRACK on the Devnet. PLease STOP. Else
Denzel Washington have to Jump in for an other 'Training DAY'
Migrateduser
I respect your opinion, but c'mon, I think the topic of
crack
is completely appropriate for a bulletin board where
bold red
alert messages fly across the screen repeatedly, don't you?
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 on W2K
iwovGraduate
and how else are we going to catch up to ghoti
Adam Stoller
It will take a lot more than this to catch up with me ;-)
However - to get back on topic (I know, something you all seem hesitant to do here) - those things have been there for quite some time - possibly since the beginning but almost certainly for more than a year.
I've used the middle two quite a lot. I've never bothered with the outter two.
Lissa - if you're still paying attention this thread ;-) It would be really nice if those icons all had tooltip-like text to identify their purpose - sure one can make reasonably educated guesses based on the icon, or decipher the information that shows up in the status bar of the browser window - but a little pop-up-text when the mouse hovers over the icon would be a nice addition.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
DavidMusser
Fish,
Don't you hear the voices in your head telling you what the icons are when you move the mouse over them? Or is it just me? Please say it's not just me...
-D
David R. Musser
MCSE & MCP+I
Eye Street Software
Phone: 540-542-5257
Email:
dmusser@eyestreet.com
Migrateduser
/me see numerous mentions of illegal substances
/me utilizes new "notify moderator" function
-------------------
World of Warcraft
— Illidan/Horde
Migrateduser
OK, we'll try to do this for the *new* version of the forum software that we are in the process of upgrading to.
There will be news about this when we're closer.
point taken (and yes I'm still watching the thread, I watch all of them....
)
lissa
DavidMusser
Can the news be flashing in red on the top of the screen? Or maybe a scolling red banner :-D
David R. Musser
MCSE & MCP+I
Eye Street Software
Phone: 540-542-5257
Email:
dmusser@eyestreet.com