Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VF Image Button
surgo
In the VF there is an image button that brings up the properties dialogue. I want to specifically configure the "select new image" button. Right now it opens the content center window where my ceiling is set the the specific path that I initiated the form entry within. I want to set that to a specific path and ceiling unrelated to the current path. Has anyone encountered this before?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
<!---------I want to set that to a specific path and ceiling unrelated to the current path--->
By this you ment that you want to select your images from a different directory or say a totally different workarea.
This is possible in two ways
1) You can write a Complex cgi which gives you any image from any branch.
2) Or You can do Proxy Virtualization to accomplish the same, but here there are to aspects to be noted, One, that you have to have a copy of the image in the default directory before you can pic it from the different workarea, Else i have seen some cases where it blows up. I mean your final image never shows up in u'r generated html.
Option is up to you as to how you wanna do it.
Thanks