Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Using Multiple Schemas in one DataDeplo Deployment
aputnam
I have a scenario that I am not sure how to implement:
Suppose I have two ContentTypes I wish to do standalone DataDeploy deployments for (ContentType1 and ContentType2). Each Content Type has a different DB schema associated with it. That is, for ContetType1 I need to use Schema1 and for ContentType2 I need to use Schema2.
Now, suppose I have a job with two DCRs attached, one of ContentType1 and one of ContentType2. I want to deploy these two files together in a standalone deployment so that there is transactional support.
Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to do this? Currently I have added a parameter to my deployment configuration for schema but this only works if all the attached files are of the same ContentType. My current datadeploy config is:
...
<data-deploy-elements filepath="/app/OpenDeployNG/etc/database.xml" />
<client>
<deployment name="xml-to-db-filelist">
<source>
<xml-source area="$vpath"
area-type="ts-filesystem"
xml-type="interwoven"
options="wide,full">
<path filelist="$filelist" delete-after-use="no"></path>
</xml-source>
</source>
<destinations>
<database use="myJFP_db" >
<dbschema use="$schema">
</dbschema>
</database>
</destinations>
</deployment>
...
Thanks for any help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
aputnam
I realized I forgot my product info:
I am using OpenDeploy 6.01 on TeamSite 6.5